These cupcakes look yummy enough to eat. I used the frosting technique that I learned at convention from Sara Douglas. Recipe below. This stamp set is a 3 step process but such a fun process. The cupcake frosting was highlighted with Wink of Stella. I know it's hard to see in this picture but the actual frosting is very sparkly.
Recipe for Frosting
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon white acrylic craft paint
- 1 Tablespoon Multipurpose glue
- 10 drops of reinker color of your choice
- Add small amount of water
- Stir until dissolved and apply to clear block and then dip your stamp in it.