Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pretty Peachy



I've been playing with the stamp set called Fresh Fruit from the new catalog. Love this set and of course I love embossing so this fits right in. I used VersaMark on the fruit, spritzed with water and then embossed with clear embossing powder and heat set it. If you watch my video on the prior post, you can see how it is done. 








This card I just regular embossed. No water spritzing.







                                                          POP OF PINK TUTORIAL


You can create 3 greeting cards and 2 treat bags. You will receive the Pop of Paradise stamp set in clear mount and a container of gold embossing powder, all the supplies to complete your 5 projects, and the complete instructions in a PDF format. All of this for only $42 plus $7.00 shipping. This set is so stinkin' cute!! I will begin taking orders for this set on June 1st and will ship them out as soon as I get them. I will accept PayPal at my email address at CoxSL70@aol.com. The tutorial in PDF format is ready to purchase now for $15. So if you would like just the PDF tutorial to be used as a class planner, etc. I can get that to you right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment