Tuesday, June 28, 2016

More Stamps Please and Watercolor Wash

Recruiting_Header_newdemo_May2416_ENG


That's right!! Every new recruit who joins my team this month gets to choose 2 FREE stamp sets in their Starter Kit. That's an added value of $104. Hurry...only 2 days left!! See all the details here.

I saw a cute idea on Patty Bennett's blog where she took the new Ombre stamp pad and applied it directly to watercolor paper and spritzed it with water. Here are my 2 takes on it that I did a little different.


For this background on watercolor paper, I took the Rich Razzleberry Ombre Stampin Pad and applied it directly to the paper. Then I took Cucumber Crush Stampin Ink refill and just dropped a couple drops on top of the paper. Then I misted it with water and swished the colors back and forth with my Aqua Painter brush. The end result is the picture below. The base is whisper white and the layer is Cucumber Crush. Love this combination!!


For this combination of colors, I chose Watermelon wonder and Night of Navy. I used my Aqua Painters and the Stampin Up ink pads. I wet the paper first and then painted the colors on and let them run together. 


The picture below is the final result for this color combination.






No comments:

Post a Comment