Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sitting Here

This swing reminds me of one my sister had at her farmhouse when they lived in Nebraska and what a delight it was to sit on it and chat away. We had many fond  memories of that swing. From early in the morning to late at night we would swing away and visit. Even our little ones would enjoy it.




The background paper is from the Serene Scenery Desiger Series Paper Stack....oh how I love that paper. This particular one reminds me of old siding. 




I used blendabilities to color in everything on the card. Yes, they are discontinued but I still love them. So I'll keep using them until they dry up. You can also use Stampin Write Markers. Here are the details:


  • Base is whisper white cut at 8.5"x 5.5" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • DSP is cut at 5 1/4" x 4"
  • I stamped all the pieces with black Memento ink, colored them with blendabilities and fussy cut them out. I adhered them to the DSP with dimensionals.
  • The saying was cut in strips and adhered with dimensionals as well.

I hope you enjoyed this card and it brings back many memories for you as well.









Affectionately Yours Suite Tutorial

This collection uses the stamp set called Love and Affection on page 45 of the new catalog. I also have this complete tutorial for sale for $48 plus $7 S/H.  In this collection, you would get all the instructions (PDF) to complete 7 projects, the stamp set, 5 rolls of washi tape, a container of embossing powder in the new copper, and all the paper cut out for you to assemble these products. You can also purchase the PDF by itself for $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment