Friday, June 24, 2016

Biggest Birthday Ever


This cone sure reminds me a lot of rainbow sherbet. Boy would it taste good right now when the temperature outside is sweltering towards 90 degrees here in central Iowa or when my grandson, Logan, had a baseball game this morning and it was getting a bit warm out there by the time the game got over.  For this card I cut the base of Sweet Sugarplum at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2". The next layer in Peekaboo Peach was cut at 5 1/4"x 4". The water color paper is cut at 5" x 4 3/4". I took some Sweet Sugarplum and with my Aqua painter, I just went back and forth over the water color paper.  I let it dry good and then stamped the cone in Rich Razzleberry Ombre. I stamped again with Versamark and put clear embossing powder on top and heat set it. For the sherbet, I stamped it in the Rich Razzleberry, put Heat and Set on top, Dazzling Diamonds on top of that and heat set it so the dazzling diamonds would stay in place. The "sweet" word was cut out with Peekaboo Peach 3 times and glued together. Then I used the In Color Enamel shapes on top.



My handsome grandson, Logan.







No comments:

Post a Comment