I love this color combination together for this card. Here are the details:
- Base card stock is cut at 8.5" x 5.5" and scored at 4.25"
- Second layer of Bundle of Love Specialty DSP found on page 103 of the Annual Catalog is cut at 5.25"x 4"
- Third layer is Blushing Bride cut at 4.3/4" x 3.5/8" . Then I ran this piece through the Big shot with the Sweetheart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I took one of the Sweet and Sassy Heart Framelits and cut out the heart. You can use one that covers the heart impression. I mounted this on the DSP with dimensionals.
- The gold heart is cut from the next size framelit that you cut the first heart, from the Blushing Bride. This is also mounted with dimensionals.
- The white, embossed with gold heart is from the stamp set called Heart Happiness. I stamped the design onto whisper white card stock with VersaMark and then used gold embossing powder and heat set. Mount with dimensionals.
- The saying is from the Sure Do Love You stamp set and embossed with gold and cut out with the framelit from the Lots of Love Box framelits dies. I used fast fuse to tape this to the top of the gold embossed heart.
Don't overlook the Heart Happiness stamp set. It's such a wonderful addition to both the Lots of Love Box framelit dies and the Sweet and Sassy Heart Framelits.
Did you know if you join my team during Sale A Bration that you can choose 2 FREE stamp sets from the catalog? That's right....2 FREE...that's an additional $101 Value.