I had requested from Stampin Up, several times, to please make some horse stamps so I was really happy to see the set, Let It Ride, when it appeared in the new Occasions catalog. I had enjoyed designing this card because usually I'm a "CASE'r" (copy and share everything) but this one was fun to come up with my own idea. Here's the details for this card.
- The base is Early Espresso card stock cut at 8.5" x 5.5"
- The first layer of Soft Suede is cut at 5 1/4" x 4" and then I used the Crackle Paint stamp set and inked it up in Early Espresso.
- The next layer of Early Espresso is cut at 3" x 3"
- The 2 5/8" x 2 5/8" piece of Sahara Sand has rounded corners.
- The horse is colored in with Crumb Cake Stampin Blends and I outlined the mane with Basic Black.
- The words are mounted on the smallest rectangle stitched dies. This piece sits on top of a die cut from the Stitched Labels die set in Early Espresso.
- The last step I did was to take a piece of linen thread and wrap it like a lariat rope.