Monday, October 22, 2018
It's been so long since I have posted an actual card...actually a couple months. Work, summer, mowing, running to grandkids activities and the Rushmore Round Up took priority. So hopefully I will be back in the swing of things.
I loved this stamp set, Pleasant Pheasants and just took the time to play with it tonight. Here are the details:
- The base if 8.5" x 5.5" and scored at 4 1/4". I used Cajun Craze
- The first layer is Galvanized Metallic Paper cut at 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- I stamped the pheasants on Whisper White with Memento ink and then used Stampin Blends to color. For the color around the neck I used Blueberry Bushel Stampin Write Marker and used Color Lifter on top. The other colors of Stampin Blends I used were Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Mango Melody and Crumb Cake. You just have to play with the colors a bit to figure out how they will look on your project.
- I took the braided linen trim and frayed it. Then tied a knot.
- It's hard to see in the picture but I took alcohol in a spritzer mixed with Champagne Mist shimmer paint and sprayed on the pheasants followed by Wink of Stella here and there.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Monday, September 3, 2018
WITCHES AND GOBLINS AND GHOSTS O MY!! It's time again for my annual Open House featuring Gold Canyon candles and Stampin Up products. This year marks my 12th year. Lots of clearance items, door prizes, specials, food and refreshments! O yes, and FREE shipping if you attend my Open House. I will be posting specials on here as they are announced. This year it will be held on Friday, September 14th from 1PM-10PM. ONE DAY ONLY!!
My home: 3112 136th Court Cumming, Iowa