I enjoyed making this Valentine card. It has some different measurements so I'll give you the details:
- Card Base is cut at 5.5" x 4.25" in Berry Burst
- The strip on the base is 5.25" x 1 5/8" cut from the DSP
- The bottom strip is 11" x 2.25" cut from Berry Burst. It's scored at 5.5" and is wrapped around the base of the card and adhered to the back. The front of it is left open.
- The 5.5" piece that makes up the front of the card has a piece of DSP adhered to the front that is 5.25" x 2".
- I embossed the heart with gold embossing powder on whisper white card stock and adhered it to a piece of DSP that is cut at 2 3/8" x 2 3/8". Those 2 pieces go on top of a piece of Berry Burst cut at 2.5" x 2.5" and then just the bottom of that 2.5" piece of Berry Burst is adhered to the front. Remember not to run your tape runner all the way to the top of that piece or you will have the whole thing adhered shut.
Enjoy your New Year's Eve everyone and if you go out, please be safe. Thank you for all your support for 2017.