Saturday, December 30, 2017

Sure do Love You

I Sure do Love You.....but boy do I hate this cold weather that has come our way! Tomorrow we are showing -20 with the wind chill so another perfect day to stay inside and do some stamping! I finally got down to my stamp room this afternoon and created these 2 cards. I love the background on these cards and perfect for any occasion.






 Here's the details:

  • Card stock base is 8.5"x 5.5" and scored at 4.25".
  • First layer is Glossy white and cut at 5.25"x4"
  • Stamp up your Marbled back ground stamp in Cherry Cobbler and stamp your glossy white piece. This will stay moist for a little bit so then I poured gold embossing powder on a few areas. I don't cover the whole piece with embossing powder. Heat set and when it is done, take a sponge or dauber dipped in Cherry Cobbler and go over the entire front. Take a rag or paper towel and wipe over the front. It's beautiful!! 
  • Such a fun project to do and look at your beautiful card.

Product List

10 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Love the way that your background turned out. Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry I love your card!! That background is gorgeous. I must try this! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is FABULOUS!! WOW! What a stunner! Perfect for our SIP embossing challenge and a great Valentine for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you LeAnne. Really enjoyed working with this card.

      Delete
  4. So pretty! Love that background!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week for our embossing challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina. Always fun to try something new.

      Delete
  5. Oh this is beautiful Sherry, I love the gold embossing here. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Carolyn. I did some Christmas ones with silver embossing that were really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete