Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Wonderful Romance


Happy New Year 2019 everyone!!

I had a lot of enjoyment designing and making this card. Most of these products are from the new Occasions catalog which goes live on January 3rd. I especially enjoyed the Stampin Blends. If you haven't tried them, you really should. Lots of relaxation. And did I mention the new Cling Free stamps? These are heavenly and they stick so well to the blocks. I have finally put the labels back on my stamps. Here's the instructions on making this card:

  • Pear Pizzas Base is 8.5" x 5.5" scored at 4 1/4"  and then cut off 1 1/2" on the 5.5" side
  • DSP is 2 3/4" x 5.5"
  • Embossed edge is 1 1/8". I adhered with glue right under the part I cut off.
  • Inside message area is 5 1/4" x 3 1/4"







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment