Saturday, January 12, 2019

Birthday Statements

Hello Everyone from the snowy land of Iowa. Today is a good day to catch up on some blogging. This is what I woke up to this morning. Really can't complain. This is our first big snow.

I'll show you a few cards I've been working on lately. I'm having so much fun with the Stampin' Blends.


This one is done with the older style Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay.


Here is another using Lovely Lipstick, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody.



I really liked these striking colors together, Mango Melon and Granny Apple Green. 


For this card, I used Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and threw in a dash of Granny Apple Green. These cards just go to show what you can do with just one stamp set and changing the colors and folders that you choose. They all look so different.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment