Friday, January 4, 2019

Gingham Gala


I Love this new Designer Series Paper called Gingham Gala. I've had so much fun designing these cards using the new DSP, along with Hello Cupcake stamp set and the new ribbons from the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack. You can only get the ribbon and stamp set if you purchase $50 worth of product and choose these items from the Sale A Bration catalog. It would actually take$100 purchase if you wanted both products. Sale A Bration is an annual event with Stampin Up that happens once a year. These products are available from January 3rd to March 31st, 2019.

The Gingham paper comes in Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight. I have designed some cards in those colors. Here are the details:


  • Base is 5.5" x 8.5" and scored at 4 1/4". I used thick white cardstock for this.
  • The gingham is cut at 5.5" x 2".
  • The square that I mounted the cupcake on is the 2nd largest in the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the rectangle is from the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits. It's the smallest one.
  • I stamped the cupcake holder in Crumb Cake and the muffin top in Soft Suede. I fussy cut those out and taped them to the square. The cake tops were stamped in the matching colors of the gingham paper and were also fussy cut.  I mounted the cupcake top on a dimensional an tied a ribbon and made a bow around the card. 



















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment