Sunday, January 13, 2019

Lasting Lily


This stamp set is so beautiful. The impression it gives is just amazing. It's what they call the Distinctive look. This picture doesn't even do it justice. This stamp can be yours for FREE with a $100 order from the Sale A Bration catalog. In fact, you can't even buy it. It is one of the free stamps you can choose. Here's the details on how I made this card. 

  • Poppy Parade card base is 5.5" x 8.5" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • I stamped the lily on a piece of shimmer white card stock that is 2" x 4.5". The stamp pads I used for that were Poppy Parade and Old Olive.
  • The Old Olive cardstock is 2 1/4" x 4 3/4"
  • I cut the doily in half and glued it under the Old Olive piece.
  • The stitched oval is the smallest one
  • I used Pear Pizzaz shimmer ribbon and wrapped it around the Old Olive card stock.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment