I was getting a little behind in getting cards out to some important people so finally got caught up on these Anniversary cards. Did you know for the 40th Anniversary the symbol is Ruby? I had forgotten that until I looked it up. So I went with the closest colors I had which were the reds. Here are the details:
- Whisper White Base is cut at 8.5" x 5.5" and scored at 4.25"
- First layer is Red foil (discontinued) cut at 5 1/4" x 4"
- Second layer is whisper white cut at 5" x 3 3/4" and embossed with Petal Burst embossing folder
- Third layer is Red foil cut at 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Fourth layer is Whisper White cut at 3.5" x 2 1/2"
- Numbers are cut from Red Glimmer Paper
Did you know you could take a gold sharpie and color Stampin Up's pearls,enamels and rhinestones? Try it sometime in all the beautiful colors of the Sharpie pens.