Saturday, October 15, 2016

Jar of Haunts

Hi Stampers,
I saw this cute card on Patty Bennett's blog the other day and knew I wanted to CASE it to some degree. For those of you who don't know what CASE stands for it is Copy and Share Everything. Which means if you see something out there on another person's blog, for etiquette sake, if you give that person credit for creating a paper craft they don't mind if you make their card but give them the credit for coming up with the idea. So I took Patty's card and changed it up just a little. I used a basic black base and the first layer is Cucumber Crush cut at 5 1/4" x 4". The next layer is cut from the Halloween Night Specialty DSP at 5" x 3 3/4". I cut out the jars with the Everyday Jars Framelits, stamped them with Archival Black Ink with the eyeballs from the Jar of Haunts stamp set and colored them in with my Blender Pen in Crushed Cucumber. After it dried I took my clear Wink of Stella and put a glisten to the liquid. I stamped the eyeball again on whisper white card stock and cut out the eyes individually which makes it look like it's pouring eyeballs from one jar to the next......what a fun, fun card to make.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment