Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Merry Mice

Hi Stampers,

This is a brand new set from Stampin Up's new Holiday catalog which goes live on September 1st. This stamp set is called Merry Mice. Every since I can remember I have been DEATHLY afraid of mice....yes, I mean so afraid of them that I remember one night when I saw one in my home several years ago late at night I even stuffed a towel under my bedroom door. We saw it go into the bathroom so we set a trap and stuffed a towel under that door too and we were lucky enough to catch it. When I worked at United Airlines on the ramp, we would get them in cargo and I would have to help unload them. OMG, they gave me the willies!! So I even surprised myself when I saw this stamp set and actually wanted to get it......well that's because I knew how cute they would be watercolored. So I've had fun the past few days making a few of these cards.

I started out with a Basic Grey base cut at 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". The 2nd layer was cut in Basic Black at 5 1/4"x 4". The third layer is cut at 4 3/4"x 3 1/2". The watercolor paper is cut at 3"x 2 1/4". I watercolored the little mouse after I stamped it with Black Archival ink. I finished it off with some twine and wire.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment