Sunday, August 14, 2016

2016 Iowa State Fair



Hello Everyone,


Yesterday I went to the Iowa State Fair. Everyone says we have the greatest State Fair here in Iowa. Let me tell you, you could've believed it by the crowds yesterday. It sure is hard to see everything in one day. There were a ton of people there and the weather was just perfect. It was beautiful. I met my son, daughter in law and 2 little granddaughters there. Here are some of the highlights:



The Famous Butter Cow....yes, made out of REAL Butter.







Desparado.....now that's a lot of Bull!!



























    Sierra admiring the beautiful hydrangeas!!




         These pumpkins are HUGE!!

Augusta looks like a miniature seed compared to this HUGE pumpkin. Imagine 1500#'s!!


      Draft Horse Pull. These Belgian horses were working so hard!!                               
                           


     Beautiful horses all lined up.




     Angie, Augusta and Sierra




               I hope you enjoyed your visit to the fair with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment