Friday, August 12, 2016

Beautiful Branches

It seems like I have been working on trying to get these cards done all week in between having grandkids over and working in my hair studio. But alas, I have them finished. So I wanted to share the steps in how this was done. 


I started out by taking 3 1/2" strips of watercolor paper. I wet the paper first and then scribbled different colors on the paper and let it dry. This is how you get the different variations for the hydrangea. Here I used Melon Mambo and Dapper Denim.


Then I used the framelit and cut out these beautiful hydrangeas. These colors are Dapper Denim, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo.



And this is the end result. I used the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper to mount the flowers. I put some of the tiny pearls on top and topped it off with clear Wink of Stella and tied a little bow with some twine or ribbon. 

This stamp and framelit set is one of my favorites right now. Don't forget to order yours today while supplies last. It will only be available through August.
















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment