Sunday, July 31, 2016

Watercolor Hydrangea

I just can't seem to get enough of this Thoughtful Branches stamp set and die. I'm sure getting my money's worth. This time I water colored the hydrangea. I used my Aqua Painter and reinker and just painted away. You can really come up with some beautiful colors. Myself, I like to wet down the watercolor paper first and then apply my color. Here's the details:


  • The base cardstock is Rich Razzleberry cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5.5".
  • Second layer is Old Olive cut at 5 1/4" x 4".
  • Third layer is Serene Scenery DSP cut at 5" x 3 3/4".
  • I cut 2 of the Hydrangea...one in Rich Razzleberry and one in water color paper. I layered the water color one on top of the plain Rich Razzleberry one to offset it a bit. I added clear Wink of Stella and basic pearls.
  • Stem and leaf is Old Olive.



Inside of card





I couldn't stop at just one color so here are the other combinations I used:

Elegant Eggplant Base



Dapper Denim Base


 


                                                       Dapper Denim Base







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment