Yellow Gerbera Daisy
New Guina Impatiens
Do you have a stamp set and framelits that you just forget you have? I feel like I've hardly used this set and it really is a beauty.
- For the base I chose Watermelon Wonder cut at 4 1/4 " x 11" and scored at 5.5"
- The whisper white layer which I used the Detailed Floral Thinlits on top is cut at 5 1/4" x 4"
- The watercolor paper is cut at 5 1/4" x 4" and then I used my Aqua Painter and watercolored in a diagonal motion with Night of Navy and then Watermelon Wonder.
- The flower was stamped in Night of Navy and the leaves were stamped in Cucumber Crush and then used the matching framelits to cut them out. The leaves were then embossed in the Softly Fallen emobssimg folder.
- I used the Rose Garden Thinlits to mount the words.