Thursday, May 12, 2016

Watercolor Butterfly Video

Good morning everyone. Be kind...this is my first video. Let me tell you it is a work in progress and talk about time consuming and learning!!! I have soooooooooo much respect for the gals and guys out there who do this all the time. I finally got my PVC setup complete and then it was just one thing after the other. Not enough storage on my I phone so up to the Apple store I went to have them help me out with that. Came home and tried again and still wouldn't upload...not enough space. So finally found a way to get my I Pad to stay on top of my stand!! So I got the first one filmed and it was 20 minutes long. WHAT????? I can't do that...so started filming again. Then I noticed some tiny bug walking across my paper. You've got to be kidding me!! Honestly I should have left it..it was almost too funny!! The good thing is I got 8, yes 8 cards finished trying to do this one video!! I didn't put the dimensions of the card on the video because that is my new thing to learn but I have enclosed them in this post. Happy Thursday everyone!!



Supply Menu

  • Card Base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Score at 4 1/4".
  • First colored layer is 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Watercolor layer is 5" x 3 3/4"

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! A great way to learn this watercolor technique! You showed each step which was so important if you are trying to learn water coloring! I think now I can complete my water color class! Thank you so much for sharing and great job!

    ReplyDelete