Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Live Laugh Love






One of my favorite sayings and such a fast easy card to put together. Every component on this card is new product. Don't you just love the new In Colors? I find them very festive. For the base I used Emerald Envy, the first layer is from the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack, and the ribbon is the new, beautiful Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon all from the new catalog. The stamp set is called Layering Love. I stamped the words with Versamark and used white embossing powder set with the heat tool.



Pop of Paradise PDF


My PDF tutorial on Pop of Paradise is ready to purchase for $15. I will be offering the complete set for $42 plus $7.00 shipping, beginning June 1st when the stamp set comes available. It will include everything to complete 3 greeting cards, 2 treat bags, the stamp set in clear mount, a jar of gold embossing powder and complete instructions. Contact me and I will invoice you through PayPal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment