Thursday, May 5, 2016

Lindee's First Communion Card and Gift Bag

My little granddaughter will receive her First Holy Communion this Sunday so I made her this pretty card and gift bag. I searched Pinterest for some ideas and came up with this combination. I changed each idea around just a little. You can find the link for the card  here. And the gift bag here


I used the Gift Bag Punch Board for the bag.




This cross is retired but is called the Trefoil cross. The Designer Series Paper is also retired but it's always been one of my favorites.




I used the circle framelits for the chalice cup and cut the ends off. It was the third one up from the smallest circle. For the host, I used the 1 3/8" punch and cut it out of white card stock and then cut 2 of the same size out of white vellum and laid it on top. For the leaves, I used some vanilla vellum and used the bird punch. The butterflies were punches and I embossed them first.








4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty gift set Sherry, and I love your use of the butterflies and your sentiment - so special! Thanks so much for sharing the link to my blog and taking the time to let me know - so very glad that you found it helpful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan And thank you for the inspiration. It's just what I needed!!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Sherry,so elegant and perfect for the occasion. Thanks again for linking back to my blog, always appreciated. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki. I enjoyed the project!! Love sharing!

      Delete