Friday, March 2, 2018

Sweet Soiree 80th Birthday Card


A friend wanted me to make her Mom an 80th Birthday card so this is what I designed. Very fast and easy.
  • Basic card stock in Whisper White  is cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Scored at 4 1/4"
  • Second layer of Marina Mist is cut at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
  • Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP is cut at 5 1/4" x 4"
  • The white oval is cut from the largest oval in the Stitched Framed Framelits
  • The 80 is cut with with the Large Numbers Framelits in silver foil
  • I stamped the For You in Berry Burst
  • I cut a piece of silver foil that is 1/2" wide by 4" long to put under the Marina Mist scalloped ribbon
  • The embellishments are from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit 
The second card is very similar to the first card except I used the 80 from the embellishment kit.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment