Wednesday, January 3, 2018

We Must Celebrate


We Must Celebrate is a cute stamp set that you could order today from the new Love It, Live It and Share It catalog. Today also starts Sale-A-Bration. With each $50 order, you get to choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Don't you just love these adorable little critters?

I stamped the whisper white piece with Memento black ink and then used the new Stampin Blends to color in. So much fun to take those Blends and just color away. My basic card is Crumb Cake and then I took a 2" x 5.5" of Wood Textures DSP and attached it to the bottom of the Crumb Cake and mounted the whisper white on top with dimensionals. I just used my Black marker to outline the whisper white and I topped it off with the Glitter Enamel Dots. Did you notice the balloon has some Wink of Stella in it? I love the sparkles. The balloon is from the Party Panda stamp set.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment