Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Magical Day!


It was a lot of fun to use my Stampin Blends on this adorable wizard. And the Brusho! Wow is that fun to experiment with. And you never know exactly how your pattern will end up. It's always different. Here's the details:

  •  I taped a large piece of water color paper to a cardboard backing and applied a good amount of water to it with a paint brush. Then a sprinkled Prussian Blue and Yellow and watched it spread. Then I took a spritzer filled with water and shot a squirt here and there. I let it dry good overnight and then cut this into a piece that is 5" x 3 3/4". I mounted that on to a piece of 5 3/8" x 4.25" Rich Razzleberry. The card base was cut at 8.5" x 5.5".
  • I took my embossing buddy and rubbed it over the top of the card and then inked up the swirl from the Star of Light stamp set in Versa Mark. I put white embossing powder on top of the Versa Mark and heat set it. I put Rhinestones on the top of the swirl.
  • The words are stamped with Black Archival in. This is when your Stamparatus comes in handy. You can keep going over the words until you get a good inking. On water color paper it can be a bit tricky to stamp words.
  • I stamped the wizard on whisper white card stock with black Memento ink. Then I used my Stampin Blends and colored away! I put Wink of Stella on the wizard's outfit and hat. 
Try it! It's a lot of fun to see the different patterns you can create.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment