Monday, July 31, 2017

Marbled Stamp

Good Morning everyone,

Today I'd like to share this card I made using the Marbled background stamp! Love the design in this stamp. I cased some of the ideas from Elaine Harding. You can see her video here

Here are my details:

  • Base is cut at 8.5" x 5.5" and scored at 4 1/4" in Daffodil Delight
  • Second layer is 5 1/4" x 4" in Lemon Lime Twist
  • Third layer is 5" x 3 3/4" in Whisper White
  • I used the largest coffee die in the Coffee Cafe suite. 

A few important reminders for today:

No automatic alt text available.


Today is the last day that you can order and get your $5 bonus coupon with each $50 order to be used in August. Great deal!

Even greater deal is to join my team by today and get over $72 worth of FREE product included in your kit that you pay $99. So that's $197 worth of product for $99. Plus starting tomorrow, you can pre order from the new Holiday catalog. I'd love to have you join my team!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment