Monday, July 10, 2017

Birthday Memories Suite

Hi Stampers,

I was out in Laramie, Wyoming visiting my brother and his family for about 5 days helping them get their home ready to sell. So I got behind with my blogging for a bit. We just celebrated my granddaughter's 5th Birthday. It's actually on the 12th but  we had her party yesterday. She wanted a parade..oh my gosh, how cute! What will they think of next? I'm showing a few pictures and also of the card I made for her. I LOVE this Birthday Memories Suite. It is so fun to work with and the paper is ADORABLE!! This is great for kids of all ages. For this card, I stepped out of the box and changed the dimensions somewhat. The base I did in real red and it measures 8" x 7.5". I scored it at 3.75". For the whisper white background, I sponged it with Tim Holtz Oxide distress ink in Broken China and Peeled Paint. I used the framelits to cut out the little fox and then just fussy cut the cute little bear and raccoon. 






 Sierra and her little sister, Augusta.


Having fun trying to break open the pinata.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment