Thursday, May 25, 2017

This Little Piggy


I was so excited in Amsterdam when I saw this adorable stamp set and then I won it in Prize Patrol. So many possibilities with this cute set. It can be yours in just a few short days when everyone will be able to order it. June 1st beginning at 12:00 noon. Mark your calendars. And what do you think of those bright colors? They are part of Stampin Up's new In Colors for 2017-2018. Here's the details for this card:
  • Base is 4 1/4" x 11". Scored at 5.5" This color is Berry Burst. LOVE this color
  • Second layer is cut at 5 1/4" x 4". For this layer I chose Lemon Lime Twist! LOVE!!
  • Third layer is a piece of watercolor paper cut at 5" x 3 3/4"
  • The pig and clouds are stamped in Black Archival
  • With my watercolor brush I used Pink Pirouette on the pig's body. The wings and nose are done with Melon Mambo. The clouds are colored in with Bermuda Bay. When the pig's body was almost dry, I used Crumb Cake to add the spots on the pig.
  • I hope you're inspired as much as I was when I saw this stamp set, My Little Piggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment