Monday, May 15, 2017

Beautiful You Graduation

Thanks to Sparkled Stamps for the inspiration, I CASED this card for a niece of mine for her High School graduation. Caitlyn's a Senior this year at Laramie, Wyoming and I plan on going out to her reception. I love how you can use this Stamp Set, Beautiful You, in so many ways. I have to admit, it has been my most used stamp set this year.




I stamped the lady in black and then took a piece of DSP and stamped that with Black Archival as well and then fussy cut it out for the dress. The hat is a 1/2" x 1/2" square and glued down where the back of the lady's head was. The tassel is just some Baker's twine. The diplomas is just a 1/2" piece of copy paper rolled up a few times and then I also put a small piece of twine on that and used the fine tip glue pen to adhere.
  • Basic card stock is 8.5" x 11"
  • Second layer is cut at 5 1/4"x 4"
  • Designer Series Paper is cut at 3.5" x 3.5"
  • White paper is a 3" square



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment