Sunday, January 3, 2016

Simple but Elegant

Today's card is another watercolor card. Unfortunately the Snuggles and Smooches stamp set and the Expressions thinlit dies are no longer available. But you could substitute "Project Life Memories in the Making" for the stamp set and the word LOVE from any of the current stamp sets. The base is Melon Mambo cut 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2". The white layer is 3 3/4" x 5" and the white watercolor paper is 2 3/4" x 4". I wet the watercolor paper with my aqua painter and then used Melon Mambo ink pad to do my watercoloring. You always get a different effect when you watercolor which I love. After the paper is dry. I stamped the circle in VersaMark and then used white embossing powder on it to heat set it. After that I stamped randomly with a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in Versamark and then heat set that in white embossing powder. I let my watercolor paper dry overnight but if you are in a hurry you can use your heat tool to dry it.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment