Monday, January 25, 2016

More Rose Wonder

I've been experimenting with the Rose Wonder and will show you some different effects with the same stamp set:


With this card I water colored the background and then cut out the rose in whisper white paper and used Dazzling Details on top. I'm thinking this would be very pretty for Valentine's Day using the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details and coordinating card stock. I'm going to have to give that a try.


I also water colored the background on this card and used Crystal Effects on top of the rose. It gives it a shiny plastic look.


I water colored the background on this card as well and used the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on it. So sparkly and pretty.


This last card I want to show you is one I cased. But I can't seem to find out from who. My apologies. It uses the Sale a Bration Perfectly Artistic DSP and the gold foil sheets.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the many different ways you can use this beautiful Rose Wonder stamp set and thinlits.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment