Sunday, March 14, 2021

Butterfly Bouquet

 This stamp set and die, Butterfly Brilliance and Brilliant Wings Dies, is absolutely stunning. There are so many beautiful cards you can make with this bundle. When you get the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper, you just can't go wrong with creating a beautiful card. Whether you use a whole sheet or a couple inches from the DSP, you can create a card that is simply stunning. Here's a couple cards that I made recently. 







Both cards are both made very much alike. Here are the details:
  • Base is 8.5" x 5.5". Score at 4 1/4". Cut from white heavy cardstock.
  • First layer is 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" and ran through the embossing folder
  • The 2 pieces of DSP are 2" x 5 3/8" and 1 1/2" x 4 1/8".
  • Run a piece of water color paper through your embossing machine with a desired die. Then I wet the water color paper with my brush and dropped droplets of ink and let it run. After it was dry, I took my brush and flicked it with my fingers to get the tiny speckles.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment