Saturday, January 23, 2021

Happy New Year to All

I really don't know where all this time has gone since I last posted. It seems like this past Fall went so fast. I went on a small vacation to Florida with some of my family members in November. What a blast ! Rode bicycles, went to the beach, played cards, went to a dinner cruise, Ernest Hemingway's museum and just enjoyed the beautiful weather down there. We spent most of the time in Key West and then the last couple days we ventured north and stayed in Boca Raton. Both lovely areas. It was great to spend time with brothers, sister and nieces and nephew.   It sure was hard to come back to Iowa to see the snow.

















Then before Christmas I contacted Covid. I was super lucky and had a very mild case. I just lost my sense of smell. Christmas came and went and now it's January so time for me to get back to stamping.












My grandkids and I.


My family. We are missing my middle son who didn't make it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment