Sunday, September 20, 2020

95th Happy Birthday card

 One of my best friend's Mother just turned 95 and I wanted to make a very special card for Elsie. I have known this family for many years. Dixie and I went to Highschool together and I was her maid of honor at their wedding. So her Mother was very special to me.









Isn't the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper so beautiful? It makes the most beautiful cards. Here's the details for this card.

  • Mint Macaron is cut at 7" x 5 1/2" and scored at 2 3/4". This is your card base.
  • 2 pieces of foil are 5 3/8" x 2 5/8" and 5 3/8" x 1 5/8".
  • One layer of DSP is cut at 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" and the other DSP is cut at 5 1/4" x 1 1/2"
  • Inside white layer is 5 3/8" x 2 3/4"
  • 2 pieces DSP and Mint Macaron are cut with the Stitched Nested Labels.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment