Monday, October 22, 2018

Pleasant Pheasants


Hi Stampers,

It's been so long since I have posted an actual card...actually a couple months. Work, summer, mowing, running to grandkids activities and the Rushmore Round Up took priority. So hopefully I will be back in the swing of things. 

I loved this stamp set, Pleasant Pheasants and just took the time to play with it tonight. Here are the details:


  • The base if 8.5" x 5.5" and scored at 4 1/4". I used Cajun Craze
  • The first layer is Galvanized Metallic Paper cut at 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
  • I stamped the pheasants on Whisper White with Memento ink and then used Stampin Blends to color. For the color around the neck I used Blueberry Bushel Stampin Write Marker and used Color Lifter on top. The other colors of Stampin Blends I used were Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Mango Melody and Crumb Cake. You just have to play with the colors a bit to figure out how they will look on your project.
  • I took the braided linen trim and frayed it. Then tied a knot. 
  • It's hard to see in the picture but I took alcohol in a spritzer mixed with Champagne Mist shimmer paint and sprayed on the pheasants followed by Wink of Stella here and there.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment