Monday, February 12, 2018

Caramel Frappuccino Anyone ???

That would surely taste good if I was in Hawaii right now!! I sure can't wait until this weather warms up. We've gotten about 11" of snow lately so anything above 40 degrees is going to be very inviting!

This card was fun to make so I'll give you the details:


  • The Early Espresso card stock was cut at 11" x 4 1/4" and scored at 5 1/2"
  • I inked up the Marbled stamp set in Soft Suede and pressed a piece of Whisper White card stock that was cut at 5 1/4" x 4" on top. Love this look. I used the DSP from Coffee Break and cut the cup. The whipped creme part is stamped in Crumb Cake and then I ran over my Wink of Stella gold to give it that sparkly caramel look.
  • I mounted the cup and top with dimensionals. The Thanks a Latte was stamped with Garden Green on Whisper White card stock and mounted on the corrugated piece.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment