Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Shaving Cream technique





Good evening from Iowa on this cold, rainy night. The good thing is that I can start to see the green grass....however we never seem to get any sunshine!! Oh how I can't wait to see those rays!!


I'm going to show you what I have been working on the past couple weeks. This is called the shaving cream method. You just squirt regular shaving cream in a container. I used an old plastic stamp case and then dropped the Stampin' Ink Refills in random spots and ran a plastic knife through the colors. With the following cards I chose Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Elegant Eggplant. Cut your thick white cardstock paper to card front size. I used the dimensions of 5 1/4" x 4". Just drop the paper on top and smoosh it down a little. Grab it out and take your knife or bone folder and wipe off the excess cream. CAUTION!!!!! Wear rubber gloves or you will be wearing the re inker colors on your hands for a few days. But aren't these colors gorgeous? I had so much fun that I just experimented with different colors. I'll show you a few of my favorites. 



















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment