Saturday, February 11, 2017

Lift Me Up Card Class

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm offering the Lift Me Up Card Class for anyone that is interested on Friday, February 24th, from 1-3:30 pm or 6-9 pm. The cost of this class will be $30. I will need an RSVP by Thursday, February, 16th, and your check or cash to reserve your spot. This is what you will receive:


  • Cardstock and DSP to complete 12 cards
  • 12 Envelopes
  • One package of Navy Bakers Twine
  • One package of White Bakers Twine
  • One sheet of stampin dimensionals
  • One very nice tin box to store your cards



As an add on, you can purchase this bundle in wood mount for $53 or in clear mount for $45.75 plus tax and S/H. This is such a versatile set and can be used for so many different occasions. A wood mount bundle would qualify you for a free item from the 
Sale A Bration catalog.



If you are interested in doing this as a class to go, I will make up the kits for you, MINUS, the tin box for $25. Plus $7 S/H to mail it to you in the US only. You will get everything I mentioned above including a PDF with pictures on how I stamped my cards and ready for you to stamp. If you don't have the stamp set, you may purchase it from my web page at www.sherrycox.stampinup.net. 


No comments:

Post a Comment