Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Falling in Love

I made a few cards using the Falling for You stamp set and the accessories that go with it. 



When making cards, I like to line the envelope with matching paper. I just think it adds so much to the set. 


Sometimes, I will stamp the outside of the envelope with the matching stamp set that I used for the card.


Here is another one that is very similar but I added lace to the bottom of the card. I also embossed a piece of the Falling In Love DSP which I was so pleased with the look using the new Falling Petals Textured Impressions embossing folder.















Product List
Blushing Bride Stampin' Emboss Powder
Blushing Bride Stampin' Emboss Powder
[133754]
$4.95
5/8 Inch Crochet Trim Victoria
5/8 Inch Crochet Trim Victoria
[118481]
$6.95
Sahara Sand 7/8" (2.2 Cm) Lace Trim
Sahara Sand 7/8" (2.2 Cm) Lace Trim
[137866]
$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment