Sunday, December 18, 2016

Beautiful You

Beautiful You has got to be one of my favorite stamp sets in the new Occasions catalog which comes live on January 4th. That is also the day that Sale A Bration begins. Which means if you order $50 from either the Occasions catalog or the annual catalog you get to choose one item for FREE from the Sale A Bration catalog. And there is no limit. Also if you order $250 or more or you host a workshop of $250 or more, you receive another $25 in Hostess credits.

Yesterday was such a cold, blustery, snowy day that it made me stay inside so I worked on a series of cards using the new Beautiful You stamp set. I'll post several this week.












I stamped off once for each time I stamped on the dress. I enjoy decorating the insides as well.







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment