Monday, November 14, 2016

Dog Treats

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while but I've been busy getting ready for a craft show. I found this idea on Erica Cerwin's you tube and changed it up a bit. This little Bella puppy is so cute. I made 17 of these and plan on selling them for $3 each. I broke down the prices of everything and I have about $1.50 in supplies in each one. I used the medium Milk Bone dog treats and got 7 bags and when I used the small dog treats, I got 10 bags. I've never tried dog treats at a show before but thought I would see how they go.



Here are the details on how I made them:

  • Cut Designer Series Paper 8" long and 2 3/4" wide.
  • Score at 3/4" and 2 1/2". Pay attention to your pattern so you don't turn it upside down in the bag.
  • Put your paper in a 3" x 6" Gusseted Cellophane Bag and tape the little flap on the bottom to lay flat. I just used a piece of scotch tape to make it lay flat.
  • Fill with your treats. I put 8 treats in each bag. I stacked it up at 2 rows of 3 and then I put 2 on the end. 
  • Fold your DSP paper on top over about 1/2"
  • The white tag is 4" long by 2" wide and one end is punched with the Banner Triple punch
  • The red tag is cut from the NEW Stitched Shaped Framelits Dies. Can I tell you how much I LOVE them?




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment