Saturday, March 5, 2016

Birthday Blooms Stamp Set

Happy Saturday everyone!! We finally got a little sunshine here today in Iowa. And boy did it feel great to get outside for a while and go for a walk and do a little yard work....but then I had to come inside and play for a while with these cards. I'm taking an online watercolor class and sure am enjoying it. These two cards are basically the same, I just finished them in different card stock. I watercolored them on watercolor paper and then used Versamark to stamp the image. I used white embossing powder and then began the fun part....coloring. I used Daffodil Delight, Hello Honey, Garden Green and Pool Party. Such a fun combination. I topped it off with a Thank You instead of birthday. I'll feature more cards in the next week as I finish up this class.



No comments:

Post a Comment