Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Balloons

How can this be the last day of 2015? Where has this year gone? I guess it's been a busy one. Sometimes I think the older you get the faster it goes. Today I'd like to show you a card I made using the balloon from the new Honeycomb Happiness stamp set which you can order starting the 5th of January. It's a free item you can choose for every $50 you spend during Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration. I stamped it three times and then colored it in using markers. For the circles I used the Circle dies #6 and #7 starting from smallest to largest on the die set. Pretty easy peasy!! Did you notice the Wink of Stella in the picture? Happy New Year's Eve to all my stampin friends!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment