Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Wedding


Some friends of mine had a wedding on Saturday night. They both love Halloween so they had a Halloween ceremony. They encouraged everyone attending to dress in costumes, so many of us did. Even the little ones had a great time.


                          The Bride and Groom, Ed and Terrie.


               My son, Nick, myself and my daughter in law, Angie.


    My son, Rob and my daughter in law, Amy. Amy's Mom made their costumes.
Me with my grandchildren.


                       And even baby Augusta was in costume.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed it is one of most creative weddings. Thanks for sharing this here with us. Last week I attended one of my distant cousin’s wedding which was arranged at one of amazing New York wedding venues. It was a themed wedding and we enjoyed great time there.

    ReplyDelete